We look forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam this week!
- For travel to the congress venue and further information on all aspects of the congress, please use this website.
- All delegates registered for the full conference are invited to attend the President’s Welcome reception on Wednesday 20th where there will be a piano recital from Jan Hulscher, drinks, canapés and a waffle wagon.
- Friday night Social event at the Heineken Experience is a ticketed event, but we will have some tickets available for purchase on site. Those who have tickets and who wish to take the tour of the brewery need to be at the Heineken building by 19.00 to gain entry. Trams run regularly from Dam square to the Heineken experience – please see the map in your delegate bag. PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR TICKET TO GAIN ENTRY!
- Posters: Posters will be displayed in the Beursfoyer and the Graanbeurszaal. All posters will be numbered and you can find your poster number in the schedule on the congress website. All posters will be presented twice on Thursday afternoon for maximum exposure to delegates. Material to attach your poster to the board will be available from BAPS registration. All posters should be in place by Wednesday afternoon and removed by 14.00 on Friday. There will be a cloakroom at the Beursfoyer where you can store your poster tube free of charge.
- Oral presentations and videos: All presentations need to be preloaded in the slide preview room, which will be accessible from the Beursfoyer. All presentations need to be loaded at the latest two hours before presentation. You will have the opportunity to meet with your session chairs for 10 minutes during the refreshment break before your presentation session, meet at the front of the stage in the room where you will be presenting. There will be a traffic light timing system in place so please do not exceed your presentation slot.
- Certificate of Attendance: All delegates will be sent their certificate of attendance electronically at the end of the congress once they have completed an evaluation form. If you need a paper version of this, or a certificate to confirm your presentation, please ask at the BAPS desk during the course of the congress. THESE WILL NOT BE ISSUED POST-CONGRESS.
The BAPS Team