Our 2024 Annual Scientific Meeting will be in Sheffield in the United Kingdom. Please allow sufficient time for your visa to be processed.
Full information is on the UK Government website:
Letters of invitation
To be eligible for a letter of invitation you need to:
- be a BAPS member and have registered to attend Congress OR
- have an abstract accepted at Congress OR
- be an invited Speaker or Scholar
If you are not a current member of BAPS, please also send a copy of your CV and if you are a trainee, you will need to provide a supporting letter from your supervising Paediatric Surgery Consultant.
Please send the required information to [email protected].
At present there are no travel restrictions.
What if you can’t get a visa?
- If you’re unable to obtain a visa you can still present and join us in Sheffield virtually.
- Lower and Middle Income participants can get 70% discount to attend virtually.
- Find out what our Congress is like virtually.