The BAPS International Congress is THE annual gathering of the international paediatric surgical community, bringing together surgeons, nurses and allied health professionals to learn from the best in current research and technical advances. Following on from one of our most successful International Congresses yet, we aim to bring a bigger and better experience in 2019.Evelyn Ong - Honorary Secretary
66th Annual International Congress 2019
3-5th July 2019, Nottingham, UK
Abstract submission for our 66th meeting will be December 2018, please check back.
Why join us at Congress 2019?
The best and brightest of Paediatric Surgery!
- State of the art lectures & we will reprise the highly popular Silent Poster Sessions
- Attend Council Meeting and influence the national agenda for paediatric surgeons
- BAPES will host the popular Learning Labs
- Our International Forum is at the forefront of Global Surgery
- Quintessentially English Campus setting with outstanding facilities
An International Congress…
BAPS is a truly international congress with many opportunities for anyone involved in the provision of surgical care to children to support, inform and develop their practice.About BAPS
2018 Abstracts are available to view
To view 2018 abstracts click on the session the abstract appears in2018 Abstracts