- Please register as soon as possible especially whilst the early bird registration rate is still available – ends April 16th.
- IMPORTANT – please advise any members of your team who will be travelling with you to register for the meeting!
- Please visit the congress website and follow the links to the preliminary scientific programme to see which day your presentation is scheduled.
- If you have any questions regarding the scientific programme please email email@example.com
- BAPS considers plagiarism to be a serious breach of professional standards and authors found to have plagiarised the work of others can expect a ban and a report to their employing organisation. Please ensure that all material on presentations and posters is appropriately attributed.
- For all presenters: please note that the chairs of each session have strict instructions to keep to time, and will enforce the timing of your presentation.
For 10 minute oral papers: You will have 7 minutes to present and 3 minutes to answer questions from the chairs or from the floor.
For 5 minute oral papers: You will have 3 minutes to present and 2 minutes to answer questions from the chairs or from the floor.
- All oral presentations should be loaded at least 2 hours prior to presentation in the slide preview room as you will not be allowed to present with your own laptop.
- Failure to load your presentations in advance will result in you not being able to present.
- Please check video and slides carefully in the slide preview room to ensure they will work on the podium. Technical staff will be on hand to help!
- You will also be invited to meet your chairs for a few minutes in the refreshment break prior to your session.
- Presentations should be in Powerpoint format and videos (Quicktime and MPEG-4 (H.264) formats) should be embedded within the presentation file.
- Posters should be size A0 that is 84cm across and 119cm in height (portrait style).
- There is no specified format for your poster, but IT MUST FIT THE BOARD.
- During the poster walks you will have 1 minute to present your poster to delegates – you will only have time to present the key points – followed by 2 minutes of discussion.
- You will be assigned a poster board for exhibiting your poster – this will marked with your final presentation number which you may need to check in the Final Programme. The volunteers on the main registration desk will help you find your poster board and provide materials with which to put up your poster.
- If you want your to print your poster in Liverpool, please contact the BAPS office.